The Better Butt End Hockey Shaft/Stick End Plugs offer a unique angled grip that allows for a more natural stick position. The angled design of the end plug allows the wrist to be less bent when holding the stick. Resulting in a more comfortable and powerful grip.
The angled end plug allows for a straighter wrist while keeping the blade flat on the ice. Improving the comfort and grip of the dominant top hand will improve control and increase power. Offered in multiple degrees to best suit your playing stance. Click on the different degree images to see difference. 9 degree is the most popular degree. Ideal for players of average height playing with the proper hockey stance. Lower degrees are ideal for taller players or for players with less knee bend.
- Senior size adds 4.5" (11,4cm) of extension
- Junior size adds 4" (10cm) of extension
- Pre-glued-just apply heat and insert into hockey stick or shaft
- NHL Approved
- Easily cut for custom length
- Fits most shafts and sticks
- Offers more natural feel
- Keeps hockey stick blade flatter on the rink
- Better top hand control
- Ergonomically correct for wrist and snap shots
- Increased leverage
- Degree: 9°