Skates Bauer Vapor 2X Pro Senior
The new skate of the Bauer Vapor series is here! The 2X Pro Skate convinces with its matt glossy finish
Design and the latest technologies that ice hockey has to offer.
The most important innovations include:
In essence, Bauer has combined anatomical studies with computer-aided design around an area
created, which fits perfectly to her foot.
The DYNAFLEX system allows for easy movement through the quarter rather than onto the liner
to leave. So you have a skate that sits 100% secure on your foot - but with the flex you get on
need the ice to avoid fatigue and cramps.
Asymmetrical toe cap
More and more elite skates have asymmetrical features - Bauer goes one step further and introduces an asymmetric toe cap and toe box area in the front.
Maybe not directly felt, but a matter of comfort. In conjunction with the DYNAFLEX system, it produces a shoe that is designed for maximum power transmission.
- Integrated spray fairing
- Recoil PRO tongue
- Quarter Package: 3D-durable carbon curv composite quarter with X-rib pattern and comfortable edge padding
- Lining material: Lock Fit Pro Liner
- Ankle padding: Aero Foam Pro Memory foam
- Tongue: recoil Per tongue-shaped felt tongue with double-injected metatarsal protection
- Footbed: Dynamic flex footbed
- Outsole: Ventilated composite
- Blade holder: TUUK LightSpeed ???? Edge
- Runner: TUUK LSS carbon coated stainless steel